Sayari Knowledge Center is a one-stop shop for all things related to open source research using official public records. It includes tools for using the Sayari Search platform to acquire official public records as well as tips for using records and interpreting them in your investigation. Sayari Knowledge Center has five different sections for you to use in your open source investigations:
- Getting Started with Sayari Search is a guide to help familiarize users with the platform and its basic functionality. It includes an overview of the tool's layout as well as important functions like the ability to translate search terms and record text. Once you've completed Getting Started with Sayari Search, check out Mastering Sayari Search.
- Mastering Sayari Search allows you to achieve search success by learning how to tailor your search in order to obtain meaningful results. This includes guidance on how to search by different types of search terms like by person, company, address, or ID number as well as in different languages. Once you've obtained your results, check out Interpreting Public Records for guidance on how to interpret your results.
- Product FAQ answers common questions about Sayari Search including how the records were obtained and when new sources are being brought into the platform. It also explains common questions about Sayari like the type of work we do and what types of clients we typically work with.
- Interpreting Public Records helps analysts extract valuable information from official public records. This includes how the records are structured, what relationships can be identified in the different records, and what the different dates in records mean. For additional context of how companies' beneficial ownership structures or what sort of information can be extracted from people's names or ID numbers, check out the Analyst Context.
- Analyst Context provides context for analysts conducting global investigations using official public records. This includes beneficial ownership structures, naming conventions in different languages, company creation and liquidation regulations, and ID number construction. This section has both regional context as well as country-specific insight.