Sayari Search allows you to search for specific companies in our datastore of hundreds of millions of global public records. This includes:
- Incorporation records, annual reports, and other corporate filings
- Corporate shareholders, subsidiaries, and parent companies
- Corporate intellectual property filings
- Consignors, consignees, and other parties to shipments
- Any other place a company might be mentioned!
Here are some tips to better target your searches for companies:
- Whenever possible, search by a company's ID number instead of its name.
Leave off the corporate extension. Alborada, S.A. also may appear as Alborada SA or Alborada Sociedad Anonima; best to start by searching just for Alborada.
- If you are not returning any hits, search for the most unique part of the name. For example, search "Jatziry" instead of "Autoservicio Jatziry, S.A. de C.V."
- The original name of a company often is not a direct translation of its English trade name. If you are starting with an English name of a foreign company, first try to verify the original name of the company through open internet searches. You may find it on the company's website, native language news articles, or corporate aggregators.