Some records start as PDF images, which Sayari processes to make searchable. For these records, Sayari displays both the original PDF and the processed text. The source is identified at the top right.
- To view the original PDF in a pop-out box, click the image preview.
To view the original PDF in a separate browser tab, click “View PDF.”
- To download a copy of the original PDF, click “Download PDF.”
- To view the extracted text in a pop-out box, click “View Text.”
Some records are structured text, with properties labeled in English. The source is identified at the top right.
Whenever possible, we provide copies of the original HTML, as it appeared in the registry.
- To view the original HTML in a pop-out box, click "View Original."
- To download a copy of the original HTML, click "Download Original."
Original Record URL
When we can point to a static URL for a particular record - that is, a web address that would allow you to navigate directly to the location of the original record in the official registry - we provide it at the bottom of the record view.